Web Marketing: Remember - You're Speaking
to a Global Audience
At Intercon Solutions, our Web marketing experts
would like to assist you in marketing your Web site
effectively. The following, is some information we feel
will help you reach your market:
Computer skills are only a part of creating a great
Web site. So when you start your site or are working
on its next update, begin by reviewing your position
in the market. Then define your objectives, strategies,
tactics and measurement criteria.
When creating or revamping your Web site, you need
a team of people that cannot only do the programming
well, but also understands the importance of a strategic
marketing plan to ensure support and profitability.
The overall approach to this medium is the same as
for all of the old tried and true media strategies.
Start with a great plan, defined objectives, smart strategies
and creative tactics; then measure the results. That's
how your company can achieve its business objectives
through great Web marketing and traditional marketing.
For example, objectives you might define
- Begin to establish a worldwide presence without
increasing the marketing budget.
- Increase awareness of your firm from say 60 percent
to 70 percent this year.
- Amass 75 requests for information per week.
- Generate 20 qualified leads per week.
- Convey an image as an advanced technology organization.
- Use Web Technology to quickly train, orient and
motivate new employees and business partners and customers.
Your strategies could include:
- Use the Web site to promote your informational,
educational and corporate capabilities and product-specific
marketing materials, upcoming events or shows.
- Leverage other media/tactics to drive people to
- Tie in graphics, copy and vibrancy of the Web to
all other communications and vice versa.
- Establish greater credibility in the market by providing
links to/from well-respected industry icons or leaders.
- Develop an Intranet and Extranet site for enhanced
training and communications with employees and business
Your tactics might include:
- Listing the Web site URL (domain name/address) on
all printed materials.
- Writing and embedding the best key identifier words
into your site and registering with all appropriate
- Creating a mailing to everyone in your customer
prospect and media databases promoting the site.
- Running an ad with a special call to action to get
people to the site.
- Buying banner advertising to alert targeted buyers
about your Web site.
- Developing a promotional contest for everyone who
completes the site's information sheet.
- Providing reprints or recaps of existing available
sales and technical materials.
- Including an upcoming events calendar and registration
- Establishing links to partner, distributor and other
business partner sites.
- Creating/including an internal newsletter on the
Intranet and Extranet sites.
Your methods of measurement could include:
- Tracking and reporting Web activity, i.e.: hits,
leads, time spent in site, most popular pages in site,
- Importing information received from your site directly
into your inquiry response system and database.
- Tracking meetings with prospects generated from
the Web, request for proposal or quotes, new clients
acquired, new products sold to existing clients, dollar
volume of sales, profitability and lifetime value
of new clients.
- Conducting focus groups with sales personnel and/or
business partners to gather qualitative and anecdotal
Please choose a sub-topic below for further information:
Click here to start your online presence today!
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a total solution for your Web development, hosting and marketing needs.
- We are an award-winning company, who have helped make our clients successful.
- We have over 300 satisfied Web clients.
- We offer cost-effective means to advertise your Web site globally.
- WE GET RESULTS
Intercon Web Marketing offers full Web services from logo design and Web development to marketing your site to the global community. Our methods are tried and true, and most importantly we get results.
Anyone can have a Web site, but not everyone gets results from their Web site. Our goal is to help you build your business by making your Web site work for you.
Your Web presence needs to represent your company, but it also needs to be a successful marketing tool. As one of the top firms in Chicago, we offer our clients the best design, hosting and Web marketing services at competitive prices. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today and see how we can take you to the next level.
The Advantages of Web Marketing
- Your company and services are open for business to your customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Every 1.6 seconds, a new person is getting online. (70,000 new people every day).
- Attract customers and investments.
- Make money from an e-business Web site or through Web advertisement.
- The Internet has the most inexpensive and widespread marketing capabilities ever seen.
- Compared to other conventional media of selling products and services, online is much cheaper.
- A successful Web site will more than pay for itself with the leads it generates.
- The Internet is one of the most powerful tools in the world to help you create the image and client base that you need for your business.
- You gain credibility by having an Internet presence; effectively, you can look like one of the big companies - all without wasting your money.
- You can position yourself in the marketplace as an innovative and up-to-date company, who is keeping up with technology.
- A Web site is like turbo charged business card.