Online retail sales in the U.S. are forecasted
to be nearly $250 billion, up from $155 billion in 2009. (Source:
With a Web site, you are no longer limited to a customer base that is
in physical proximity to your shop. Your place of business may be in Boston,
but your customers can be in Bangkok. (Source: www.entrepreneur.com)
Together, online retail and online travel will equal $244.6 billion in
2010 and grow at a 9% compound annual rate from 2009 to 2014. (Source:
When customers can log onto your Web site and easily find the information
they want - when they want it - their satisfaction increases. (Source:
E-commerce sales will represent 8 percent
of all retail sales in the U.S. by 2014 (Source: www.Forrester.com)
One day a business that is not on the Internet will not be in business.
Please choose a sub-topic below for further information:
Click here to start your online presence today!
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a total solution for your Web development, hosting and marketing needs.
- We are an award-winning company, who have helped make our clients successful.
- We have over 300 satisfied Web clients.
- We offer cost-effective means to advertise your Web site globally.
- WE GET RESULTS
Intercon Web Marketing offers full Web services from logo design and Web development to marketing your site to the global community. Our methods are tried and true, and most importantly we get results.
Anyone can have a Web site, but not everyone gets results from their Web site. Our goal is to help you build your business by making your Web site work for you.
Your Web presence needs to represent your company, but it also needs to be a successful marketing tool. As one of the top firms in Chicago, we offer our clients the best design, hosting and Web marketing services at competitive prices. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today and see how we can take you to the next level.
The Advantages of Web Marketing
- Your company and services are open for business to your customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Every 1.6 seconds, a new person is getting online. (70,000 new people every day).
- Attract customers and investments.
- Make money from an e-business Web site or through Web advertisement.
- The Internet has the most inexpensive and widespread marketing capabilities ever seen.
- Compared to other conventional media of selling products and services, online is much cheaper.
- A successful Web site will more than pay for itself with the leads it generates.
- The Internet is one of the most powerful tools in the world to help you create the image and client base that you need for your business.
- You gain credibility by having an Internet presence; effectively, you can look like one of the big companies - all without wasting your money.
- You can position yourself in the marketplace as an innovative and up-to-date company, who is keeping up with technology.
- A Web site is like turbo charged business card.